Forgotten World Ultima Online Forums

Forgotten World Ultima Online Forums (https://forum.fwuo.ru/index.php)
-   English section (https://forum.fwuo.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Some little questions. (https://forum.fwuo.ru/showthread.php?t=30518)

Undamned 29.04.2013 12:36

Some little questions.

Hi, I'm noob to this server and I would like to ask some questions and I'm an old player of this game and now I'm back.

I'd be very grateful to get some answers.

1 - First of all, and much needed is a system for killing monsters, since from what I have seen the poison is disabled for any type of creature. So for small monsters as Liches or the like, it is easy to kill them with bows or swords, but how do we get more difficult monsters?

2 - I have seen advertisements for events or similars but only in Russian and unfortunately I do not understand any Russian = (, I would like to know whether to put in English or, if that is not thought possible, to know the commands to join these events.

3 - I'm an old school player pvp That comes from Servers like TAR (The Alter Realm) and the most powerfull skill to pvp was magery, I wonder if here is still the same, although I have seen many changes such as loss of mana if you miss a spell or the expenditure of reagents. If I paralize you with weapons, you sill can cast spells?

4 - There are rune books ?

I have many more questions about the server, but not for a forum to ask fellow but if someone speaks English and wants, you will find me in Minoc macroing, for now I'm over there almost always.

Thank you very much in advance to all.

Regards

Chamme 01.05.2013 14:22

Re: Some little questions.

Tryed to find you in minoc and i can see you are online.

you got skype or something to stay in touch. if you are in minoc where?=)

Regards

Sergy 01.05.2013 15:47

1. Monsters you can find in dungeons..2. the events will open in trade room on the mid of map (i don`t know yet times xD only one week here too) 3. i guess yes xD coz every1 have mage rob e.e 4. here is no rune book exist.. yeah any question if i can explain xD good luck

Undamned 01.05.2013 23:19

@Chamme - Hi, yes I have Skype to stay in touch, I can't find how to send you a PM sorry =(.

You can find me in Minoc in Training Rooms jeje.

@Sergy - Thanks but your info I like to know how to kill hard monsters, not easy ones.

Keep in touch, and thanks.

UmOpEpEsiDn 08.05.2013 08:11

1. You need to use crossbows or bows
4. There are no runebooks :(

DonnaIcece 26.12.2019 19:45

Some little questions

Hi Dude,
nice to see U in this community.
If U plannin to go in Testowaja Igra :- it will be absolutely perfect decision :-
And... U still need answers to Ur question - feel free to write me in p.m.
Welcome a board, Bro

Muvian 26.09.2020 04:46

Ti i zdes' yakor' kinul baklagan iz Egypta, v piramide vashey sral dvagdi v 2009 i 2014. V tom godu smotrel tak i ne ubrali

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 16:50.