Тема: кеги
Показать сообщение отдельно
coolrunescape.com you can buy cheap, fast runescape gold about money making
Старый 23.10.2008, 07:24   #3
feimotion338
Гость

Сообщение coolrunescape.com you can buy cheap, fast runescape gold about money making

what is the fastest way to make 1mil in runescape....[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Регистрация!]i am currently making 5k bow string which will get me about 500k but i don't know what to do after that.if u would like to look at my skills look at the highscores! plz help me.........!!!!!!!!!!![Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Регистрация!][Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Регистрация!]Well.. around 3-4 years ago when i heard about runescape from a friend i decided to go check it out, i created 'Chavforlife' lol, you may laugh but it's true, i have no idea what made me think of that name, but yeah.. [Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Регистрация!]But anyway, since then i've only used this account but now it's got to the stage i actually really regret making this name in the first place, everyday my name get's commented by random player's, some "nice" comments suprisingly and some just pure hate which i understand ;p. But like with this name i'm forever getting judged, flamed when they have never actually spoken to me but meh.[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Регистрация!]What about you guy's, any of you regret making your runescape account name?[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Регистрация!]