Вернуться   Forgotten World Ultima Online Forums > English section > English section
English section In this section you can ask your questions to administration and players. In this section only english language is resolved.

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Looking for English speaking folks
Старый 02.03.2008, 19:32   #1
Varda Sirith
Гость

По умолчанию Looking for English speaking folks

Hi! There! I'm a fairly new player to the shard and I'm looking to hook up with some English speaking players. I've been on a few weeks now and to date have found no one that speaks the language. I must admit it's making the shard much less enjoyable than it could be.

Right now I'm focusing on building my character focusing towards pvp/pk. Would love to hook up with an English speaking guild for fun and tom foolery as well as folks that could show me the ropes on the shard. I still don't get how places like the market or speech room work and unfortunately I can't find anything in English on the main site or anyone in game that can explain it to me.

Anyway, I'm generally in game during the day (EST) during the week and occasionally on weekends.

Cheers all,
V~

Ответ: Looking for English speaking folks
Старый 02.03.2008, 20:11   #2
Якодзун
The Hero

имеет нулевую репутацию
Якодзун имеет нулевую репутацию
По умолчанию Ответ: Looking for English speaking folks

Sorry, man! There aren't some english speaking guilds. That why pvp will be very hard for you. Sorry, but historically, it isn't multi-language shard. 99% of players are russians, who don't speak english.
Старый 03.03.2008, 15:04   #3
-=Den=-
Expert Player

имеет нулевую репутацию
-=Den=- имеет нулевую репутацию

unfortunately, today most of russians don't know even their own language, how can we talk about english... So you have to study russian a little bit .
P.S. Speech Room is a place with "Safe zone", that means that no one can attack you, actualy you are not able to die there. The same thing with Market. That's why there is allways alot of people. In the market you can buy things from vendors (to do this, come closer to vendor and write {<name of vendor> <buy>}. In the speech room, there are some "autobuy" machines which allow to sell some kinds of ressources and etc. That how those places works... you can ask other questions here, i think, people will answer...

Добавлено через 3 минуты
Цитата:
Сообщение от Varda Sirith Посмотреть сообщение

Anyway, I'm generally in game during the day (EST) during the week and occasionally on weekends.
what does this "EST" means ?
-=Den=- вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 03.03.2008, 20:26   #4
Varda Sirith
Гость

Thanks for the reply Den. I'm actually thinking of picking up a Russian/English dictionary and I use Alta Vista Babel Fish to translate what I can. It's just hard to pick things up in game when you are running around fleeing from PKs. =)

How do the autobuy machines work. I know you can double click on them to get a targeting reticle but what do you target after that?

Thanks again for your help! Maybe I'll have to be a pioneer and start up an English speaking guild?

P.S.> "EST" means "Eastern Standard Time". I believe it's GMT -5:00H but don't quote me on that!
Старый 04.03.2008, 01:00   #5
-=Den=-
Expert Player

имеет нулевую репутацию
-=Den=- имеет нулевую репутацию

you must be noticed, that autobuy is something like a table with item on it. So if you click on the table with single click, you'll see the price for per item. Aoutobuy can buy from you such item as lying on it for this price. To sell an item double-click on autobuy and click with target on one or more items in your backpack. Also you need to know: green autobuy machine is functioning machin wich works, orange autobuy machine is an "out of money" machine it will not work untill it's owner will put some GP into it.
about creating of English speaking guild... there is a rule, that the guil needs to have atleast 5 registered members to running, otherwise it will be deleted, so it's not a good idea... If you want to join any guild, you may join guild "KIDS", this guild is created to help new players...
-=Den=- вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Re: Looking for English speaking folks
Старый 03.07.2008, 01:50   #6
cyndryn
Гость

По умолчанию Re: Looking for English speaking folks

I speak english.. well Canadian eh! Closer to your language than russian I suppose
Re: Looking for English speaking folks
Старый 28.08.2009, 21:18   #7
Frostii

имеет нулевую репутацию
Frostii имеет нулевую репутацию
Чар: Xzander
По умолчанию Re: Looking for English speaking folks

I'm still in the process of signing up for the game, but I do speak english. My ingame user name is Xzander and my account should be ready to play today.
Frostii вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра