Опции темы Опции просмотра
хелп
Старый 16.12.2008, 18:18   #1
biohzd

имеет нулевую репутацию
biohzd имеет нулевую репутацию
Чар: el diablo
По умолчанию хелп

итак, уважаемые!давайте сопственно как-нить вместе встретимся, поболтаем,познакомимся...а то вступил в гильдию и никого из кдсов не видно, не слышно, с качем тоже глухо....давайте кооперируемся
biohzd вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
ответ: хелп
Старый 17.12.2008, 21:46   #2
Ildruid
Гость

По умолчанию ответ: хелп

привет. ну по поводу видно не видно это спорный вопрос, видимо люди поднимаются и покупают себе жилище, там и обитают. касаемо себя могу сказать что качаю сейчас арчери, если ты собираешься качать хилинг и паринг то можно скооперироваться )

пиши если что 378889371
Старый 18.12.2008, 14:00   #3
biohzd

имеет нулевую репутацию

вооо))собираюсь как раз)щас денюки колочу на бинты)
ответ: ответ: хелп
Старый 18.12.2008, 14:06   #4
Ildruid
Гость

По умолчанию ответ: ответ: хелп

давай давай, а то у меня арчери уже 74,3 )
Старый 19.12.2008, 14:35   #5
biohzd

имеет нулевую репутацию

а где качаться-то будем?)давай короч пишу тебе на асю
but not the same things
Старый 02.03.2009, 21:06   #6
Reuuo744

имеет нулевую репутацию
Reuuo744 имеет нулевую репутацию
Чар: 1
Радость but not the same things

On that bright Saturday morning, I was learning a completely different point of view from what I had been taught by my poor dad. At the age of 9, I grew aware that both dads wanted me to learn. Both dads encouraged me to study... but not the same things.My highly educated dad recommended that I do what he did. "Son, I want you to study hard, get good grades, so you can find a safe, secure job with a big company. And make sure it has excellent benefits." My rich dad wanted me to learn how money works so I could make it work for me. These lessons I would learn through life with his guidance, not because of a classroom.My rich dad continued my first lesson, "I'm glad you got angry about working for 10 cents an hour. If you had not gotten angry and had gladly accepted it, I would have to tell you that I could not teach you. You see, true learning takes energy, passion, a burning desire. Anger is a big part of that formula, for passion is anger and love combined. When it comes to money, most people want to play it safe and feel secure. So passion does not direct them: Fear does.""So is that why they'll take a job with low par?" I asked."And you don't?" I asked."No, not really," said rich dad. "If you want to learn to work for money, then stay in school. That is a great place to learn to do that. But if you want to learn how to have money work for you, then I will teach you that [Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Регистрация!]. But only if you want to learn.""Wouldn't everyone want to learn that" I asked."No," said rich dad. "Simply because it's easier to learn to work for money, especially if fear is your primary emotion when the subject of money is discussed.[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Регистрация!]""I don't understand," I said with a frown. buy wow gold for cheap ..."Don't worry about that for now. Just know that it's fear that keeps most people working at a job. The fear of not paying their bills.[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Регистрация!], The fear of being fired.[Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Регистрация!], The fear of not having enough money. The fear ofstarting over. That's the price of studying to learn a profession or trade, and then working for money. Most people become a slave to money... that is [Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Регистрация!] web page for cheap wow power leveling, and then get angry at their boss.""Learning to have money work for you is a completely different course of study?" I asked."Absolutely," rich dad answered, "absolutely.""Yes," said rich dad. "Some people say I exploit people because I don't pay as much as the sugar plantation or the government. I say the people exploit themselves. It's their fear, not mine.""But don't you feel you should pay them more?" I asked."I don't have to. And besides, more money will not solve the problem. Just look at your dad. He makes a lot of money, and he still can't pay his bills. Most people, given more money, only get into more debt.""So that's why the 10 cents an hour," I said, smiling. "It's a part of the lesson.""That's right," smiled rich dad. "You see, your dad went to school and got an excellent education, so he could get a high-paying job. Which he did. But he still has money problems because he never learned anything about money at school. On top of that, he believes in working for money."
Reuuo744 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Re: хелп
Старый 04.11.2009, 14:50   #7
хедин

имеет нулевую репутацию
хедин имеет нулевую репутацию
Чар: hedin
По умолчанию Re: хелп

а как сделать асю????????
хедин вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ