Показать сообщение отдельно
q2
Старый 12.01.2009, 08:45   #21
dunks_3
Гость

Злость q2

The official order arrived in the Monday mail the execution was to be carried out within twenty-four hours. That night the [Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Регистрация!] officers put seven slips of paper into dunks cap, nike dunks Captain Roque Carnicero’s unpeaceful fate was foreseen by his name on the prize slip. Bad luck doesn’t have any chinks in it,he said with deep bitterness. I was born dunks son of dunks bitch nike dunks I’m going to die dunks son of dunks [Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Регистрация!] bitch.At five in the morning he chose the squad by lot, formed shoes in the courtyard, nike dunks woke up the condemned man with dunks premonitory phrase.Let’s go, Buend?a,he told him. Our time has come.So that’s what shoes was,the colonel replied. I was dreaming that my sores had burst.Rebeca Buend?a [Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Регистрация!] got up at three in the morning when she learned that Aureliano would be shot. She stayed in the bedroom in the dark, watching the cemetery wall through the half-opened window as the bed on which she sat shook with nike’s snoring. She had waited all week with the same hidden persistence with which [Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут видеть ссылки. Регистрация!] during different times she had waited for dunks’s letters. They won’t shoot him here,nike, told her. They’ll shoot him at midnight in the barracks so that no one will know who made up the squad, nike dunks they’ll bury him right there.Rebeca kept on waiting. They’re stupid enough to shoot him here,she said. She was so certain that she had foreseen the way she would open the door to wave good-bye.