Показать сообщение отдельно
Some little questions.
Старый 29.04.2013, 12:36   #1
Undamned

имеет нулевую репутацию
Undamned имеет нулевую репутацию
Чар: Undamned
По умолчанию Some little questions.

Hi, I'm noob to this server and I would like to ask some questions and I'm an old player of this game and now I'm back.

I'd be very grateful to get some answers.

1 - First of all, and much needed is a system for killing monsters, since from what I have seen the poison is disabled for any type of creature. So for small monsters as Liches or the like, it is easy to kill them with bows or swords, but how do we get more difficult monsters?

2 - I have seen advertisements for events or similars but only in Russian and unfortunately I do not understand any Russian = (, I would like to know whether to put in English or, if that is not thought possible, to know the commands to join these events.

3 - I'm an old school player pvp That comes from Servers like TAR (The Alter Realm) and the most powerfull skill to pvp was magery, I wonder if here is still the same, although I have seen many changes such as loss of mana if you miss a spell or the expenditure of reagents. If I paralize you with weapons, you sill can cast spells?

4 - There are rune books ?

I have many more questions about the server, but not for a forum to ask fellow but if someone speaks English and wants, you will find me in Minoc macroing, for now I'm over there almost always.

Thank you very much in advance to all.

Regards
Undamned вне форума   Ответить с цитированием